Friday 7 November 2008

Student Loans Are A Must

I see student loans as a simple necessary part of being a student. It is completely acceptable among students to get the biggest loan possible in the knowing that you will just have to pay it back someday in the future. Its no big hassle, as most of us expect to be working in our desired fields on graduation. The rates are favourable and you dont have to pay it back all at once, you can literally pay it back at your leisure when your circumstances warrant being able to pay it back.

I spend my student loans on bits and pieces I need for my course, books, pens, pencils etc. It helps me with my rent and to a certain extent it subsides my rent sometimes and my student lifestyle which may or may not involve drinking on a school night. Student loans are there to give you an easy ride so why not enjoy it while you can.

No comments: